Dogs need to get out and about daily for mental stimulation and physical wellbeing. Dog walking is an essential requirement for all dog regardless of breed, size or age.
I understand that life and circumstances can sometimes make it hard for people to meet that need. I can help you with that.
If you are not already a Paws to Consider dog walking client you will need to give me a call. This is essential so I can discuss your individual needs and circumstances with you. I will then organise a free introductory meeting with you and your dog. This meeting should only take around 15-20 minutes. During the meeting we will go through all the practical aspects and procedures. It is also where you get a chance to meet me and I you and most importantly your dog and I get to meet.
We can then book in your dogs first walk. Once a "regular" you will be able to book additional walks via the online booking button.
Dog walking Benefits your dog in the following ways
- Improves general fitness and health
- Provides mental stimulation and enrichment
- Opportunity to socialise with other dogs in a controlled and safe environment
- Relieves boredom when left home alone during the day
- Training opportunities and life lessons
Engaging a professional dog walker benefits Dog owners
- Comfort in knowing your dog has been exercised.
- If you are physically unable to walk your dog you can still have and enjoy your dog knowing I can help with the exercise needs.
- Your dogs walk is never outsourced to a person you have not met. You meet me and I am the person who will walk your dog.
Please use the online booking system to make your appointment
New clients for Dog walking require a phone consult prior to booking.
Holiday Care bookings can not be made online.
Please call me to discuss your requirements. Mobile 0413332817